This is a transportable/relocatable flight simulator shelter. In the transport mode there are two pieces to this vertical expandable shelter system. Each piece is 28′ long x 14′ wide X 12′ high. When the two shelter halves are connected together and the top section is lifted in place by a crane, the shelter then measures 28′ x 28′ x 17′ high. Features of this shelter are an electrical system, alarm system, tile floor, acoustic tile ceiling, carpet walls covering, cabinets, 3” polyurethane insulation and twin 8-ton ECU(s).
- Over 11,200 cubic ft. of controlled training area
- Complete electrical distribution system including UPS and PDP
- Integrated Emergency Power Off
- Fire detection system
- Audio/video interface and ceiling high mounts for projectors
- Twin 5-ton environmental control units (ECU)
- Total blackout interior environment